- Initial assessment and evaluations
- Record and analyses patient histories, symptoms and conditions
- Pre and post-operative care
- Skilled nursing assessment with obtaining and monitoring vital signs
- Catheter care/change
- Diabetic care
- Infusion therapies
- Lab draws/injections/IV therapies
- Wound care/dressing change
- Tube feeding, G-tube care and teaching
- Pulmonary care
- Medication management, administration and treatments
- Other services as needed on a 24/7 basis
As per Dubai Health Authority guidelines, our highly-skilled registered nurses work primarily in collaboration with physicians to provide patients with skilled home care services, education, and support.
They are responsible for assessing each patient’s health problems and needs; educating them on their illnesses and condition, developing and implementing patient care plans, helping with rehabilitation, and providing emotional support to the patient’s families.